Our Company Mission
Everything we do at Home Instead CareGiver is driven by our universal mission: To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
When our founders Paul and Lori Hogan began providing care for Paul’s grandmother to help her remain at home, they envisioned a future where all people could age with greater hope and success. We strive to make that vision a reality with every life we are privileged to touch.
Changing the Face of Aging
- - Reading, writing and light household tasks
- - Shopping for food or clothing
- - Travelling to and from appointments
- - Doing hobbies, arts and crafts together
- - Purchasing magazines, newspapers and books
- - Social visits to neighbours and clubs
- - Preparing simple meals
- - Video calls to family and friends